Regional Business Partners Capability Voucher Scheme
New ZEALAND ONLY
If you are a SME, registered for GST and are a commercial business then you may be eligible to receive a subsidy of up to 50% for your course fee through the Regional Business Partners (RBP) Capability Voucher Scheme. Interested to know more?
1. What is the RBP Capability Development Voucher Scheme?
The scheme provides financial subsidy of up to 50% towards training costs for eligible businesses. The maximum amount a business can receive in one year is $5,000 excluding GST
2. Who is eligible to access this opportunity?
RBP Capability Vouchers are available to businesses to use as partial payment towards the cost of capability development and training in the following areas: Business Planning, Business Systems, Business Sustainability, Capital Raising, Export, Finance, Governance, Lean Manufacturing / Business Operations, Managing Resources, and Marketing.
3. Is my business eligible to use a Capability Development Voucher?
To be eligible for a voucher a business must:
Be operating with 50 or fewer FTEs
Be GST registered in New Zealand
Be operating in a commercial environment, i.e. is currently trading
Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Business should also:
Have the potential and desire to grow
Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability. Indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
To receive a Capability Voucher, a business must be registered on the RBP website. Before you register we suggest you talk to your local Regional Business Partner.
Check this link for the complete list of regional business partners
4. How to register your business?
Registering your business on the website is easy.
1. Go to Register New Business User and:
2. Complete the profile information
3. Choose an easy to remember username and password
4. Click Submit.
You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Work colleagues can be set up as users in the system under your business profile, and a Business User Manual is available to help.
5. How to book training?
1. Click on Marketplace and insert Digital-U into the ‘type and select provider’ field.
2. Click ‘view all matches’ for a list of our courses, then click on a course to view our upcoming events.
3. Click on event then go to ‘make a booking’ to begin the registration process, and select the voucher you want to use.
4. You’ll receive email notification that the booking has been confirmed. (We’ll also be notified).
6. Which of our courses are registered on this scheme?
All current du.today courses are registered with the RBP.